Thanks for Visiting!

Dawson

Thursday, July 22, 2010
I've been looking for different ways to get out of my VERY TEENY comfort zone.

I decided to host a photography "class" with my mom's group to get some experience teaching a bit about photography. I am incredibly shy, and when I'm BEHIND the camera, my shyness...well, it doesn't disappear, but it does dull behind the joy of doing what I love. In all honesty, I was so nervous, coming out from behind the camera, and talking about photography. I don't think I did a very good job, but it was a learning experience for me and I did it, so I'm proud. I'm really looking forward to doing similar things in the for some non-profit organizations in the area.

My friend, Beth, brought her son, Dawson, along to serve as our model to practice some of what we discussed! He is such a cutie and sooo happy. I didn't have much time to shoot while I was helping everyone figure things out, so we took 5 minutes afterward to take some cute photos of the little man.




3 comments:

  1. Jenni Cameron said...:

    sounds like a GREAT idea!! Sounds like a great idea to do a photog class type get together. You've definitely got the talent. I'm sure it was fun for people to pick your brain a bit on the how to's of picture taking :-) I'd LOVE to attend one of those sometime ;-)

  1. Beth said...:

    Michelle, these turned out really great and Dawson and I had a blast! I will have to have you do family photos for us some time and I still ned help figuring out my camera.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Great pictures of our little grandson. You did an awesome job! We live in Texas and do not get to see him and his brother very often; anymore.
    Thank you! How can we get a copy of these pictures?
    (Beth's Mom)
    Norma Morton