Thanks for Visiting!

Make Like A Leaf

Friday, October 2, 2009
I've been going back and forth on this for a while, and finally decided that as much as I love the name Down The Lane Photography, it fails to really represent what I want myself and my business to be. For starters, I don't want to be seen as a faceless business, I want people to know just what they get when they decide to work with me. This is not some grand operation with lots of people behind the scenes, it's just little ol' me, doing what I love!

The thing that has held me back until now is that I never want to give my clients the impression that I am wishy-washy about my business. I finally realized that I'm very new to this and have just reached the point where I am sure enough of what I want to create here, and comfortable enough in that certainty to take a chance. I am my photography, not a cute name.

The blog is the first step, this weekend I will begin working on a new website and I'm really excited to get going on such a big project. October is looking to be a really exciting month, and I can't wait to work with all the new clients who have booked sessions so far!

I leave you with a few shots of two of my three little men. I love fall!



0 comments: