Thanks for Visiting!

Welcome to the Show! {St. Paul, MN Photographer}

Friday, July 2, 2010
OH MY GOSH. I could NOT decide which photos to post from my session with fellow photographer, Rebekah, and her two daughters. So, I've decide to break this up into a couple of posts.

This first post will be all Cora, because she is AMAZING, and clearly a model/superstar. I want to steal her. She has more personality than anyone, and it's a hoot and a half! I could photograph this child for HOURS and not get tired of her wonderful craziness!!









Also, a shout-out to Carla, who produced this lovely skirt (and the one we will see tomorrow on Miss Ruby) for Rebekah. check out more of her products over at Pettiskirts & Parenting in Minneapolis! I have a couple of her skirts as well and they are AMAZING.

0 comments: