Thanks for Visiting!

Model Search: Newborn

Saturday, July 10, 2010
A while back I discovered a beautiful location where I would LOVE to do a newborn session. Rylan had already made his grand entrance into our lives, but it was too cold for what I had in mind. So I waited for the world to warm.

I am now searching (high, low, under rocks, in the fridge) for an adorable little new person to photograph at this location. There will be no session fee, and you will receive a CD with your two favorite images, an 8x10 print and 50% off any additional prints or products you choose to purchase.

Please email me (MLundgrenPhoto@gmail.com) if you have a baby under 3 weeks old and are up for an evening outside with me and my camera!

...And, because a post without a photo is barely a post at all, I bring you Rylan, now 4 months old.

0 comments: