Thanks for Visiting!

Wyatt

Sunday, July 25, 2010
Jackie was nice enough to actually sit *in nature* with me for an hour so we could get THE SHOT that I've had stuck in my head for months. Little Wyatt is an eating-cuddling machine, so we actually spent most of that hour just chatting - it was pretty darn relaxing and just plain nice to hang out in the middle of a giant field, oogling a perfect little baby and cracking jokes about our thugness.

We got the shot! The one on the right is exactly what has been in my head, and I'm so happy to have it in front of me now. I also just have to say, when I sat down to process this session, the shot on the left here brought tears to my eyes. Just look at those perfect baby feet. So sweet.

4 comments:

  1. Susan said...:

    The one of Jackie holding Wyatt brought tears to MY eyes.

  1. Jackie said...:

    Thank you for taking our picture, Michelle. They are lovely, I can't wait to see the rest of the proofs. I had a really nice time and you are very easy and relaxed to work with, especially when dealing with the demands of a newborn. my friends will be impressed that I spent so much time "in nature." : )

  1. Deb said...:

    So pretty! That cuddling shot is amazing. What a moment to capture.

  1. Oh my golly! I'm going to imagine that the picture of Wy in the bread box is a little baby package left on my doorstep...