Thanks for Visiting!

Sunrise and Musing

Friday, July 16, 2010
I am always at my absolute best just before sunrise. There's a magic that exists only before the sun climbs up over the horizon, and it always manages to inch it's way deep into my bones and fill my spirit up with hope for the coming day.

I have a few really amazing projects coming up, new things to introduce to my blog, new challenges to introduce in my life. I am so excited for all the big steps I have been taking and so appreciative to all of you who are coming along for the journey and supporting my efforts to turn this little photography business of mine into something really great.

I have no grand announcements to make today, I really just wanted to share my joy with the visitors who have been stopping by over the past couple of days to take a peek. Things are about to get really fun around here, and I can't wait to start unveiling all the things I've been working on!

Here's a photo, because of course, I can't leave without one.

0 comments: