Thanks for Visiting!

J Family & Pettiskirts

Sunday, November 15, 2009
Last weekend I met with Carla to do a shoot featuring her lovely family and her lovely skirts! It was a great day for it and the kids were wonderful!


Let me first talk about these skirts...they are AMAZING. Far better than I expected, as I was expecting the normal coarse fabric you usually think of when you see these, but they are so soft and poofy and wonderful! I was lucky enough to come home with some to use as photography props and can't wait to use them!


You can find out more about Carla's skirts at her blog: http://carlitamamacita.blogspot.com/




These two were just a hoot and it was a thrill watching them interact. It's amazing how siblings get along and don't at the same time.




The whole family!

0 comments: